1. What are these sound effects libraries for?
All recordings are made for creative projects which involves audio. TV, films, animations, games, art installations, advertisements...etc. Impress us. We would like to know how you use our sound effects.
2. Can I listen to the recordings before purchase?
You can listen to our audio demo on the product page or our SoundCloud site.
3. Can I use these sounds on my projects?
Absolutely. Once you purchased a sound effect library from us. You can use them on your commercial projects without limits.
4. Can I share these sound effects with multiple sound editors?
A single purchase/ license means only one editor at a time works with the sound library in a studio.
If there are two or more sound editors working with the same library at a time in a studio, please purchase multiple licenses.
5. What is included in a sound library?
i. Professionally edited and processed recordings
ii. Detailed descriptions of metadata for each file
iii. Datasheet & Cover Art
6. How a sound library is delivered once purchased?
You will receive a download link for the sound library in zip file. There is no physical shipping or packaging for all sound libraries. Please prepare your own electronic storage space (such as Hard Drive, USB Stick, Cloud Storage Service) to receive and keep your purchased content from us.
7. Can I get a refund for my purchase?
Unfortunately, we do not offer any refund.
8. I have a question not listed above.
Send us an email via the contact page. We will get back to you as soon as possible.